Lets see we did a lot this year in spite of the tight funds. We went to Pittsburgh and went to a Pirate game. We went to West Virginia for a family reunion, and sent two of our kids to Florida. Mom and Dad came for a visit as did my sister and her husband. It was fun. I had a lot of time as there were few day care kids, and yet I still got nothing done. It couldn't be me could it?!
Things that will mark this year...
- Jason hit his one year mark at his new job.
- I was called as Primary President, but not released from Seminary.
- Jacob's mission call and soon to be and departure,
- John received an all county Soccer award
- James went to youth conference and all the girls loved him.
- Kaitlynn is learning her letters and numbers, it is still hard but she is greatly motivated, oh she is taking dance and , loves it.
- The Christmas Tree that fell
- We got two more cats ( Princess hates them, who would a thunk it?)
- My Dad had a Heart attack ( He is greatly recovered) after his trip. He couldn't handle all the fun.
- And we gave up on the garden... I always have such High hope for it. I'm not a very good motivator and I can never do it alone. It isn't like the west where you only get weeds where people water. It rains every where here, every day. Ugh my weeds were taller than me by the end of Summer! Some day Karen, some day, when life slows down. I don't know how my parents did it.
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year. May next year bring only blessings!